Note: This blog has moved. Please join me at scrambledmeggs.wordpress.com. (And leave me a comment to let me know you made it!)
So when I wasn't obsessively following a local murder trial, I got some sewing in today:
I picked up the backing for this quilt fabric yesterday from the stitch lab. It's pretty sweet when you walk into the local fabric shop (which I will be able to ride my bike to when I finally buy a bike) and the owner recognizes you. the dark blue isn't quite as dark as it looks in this picture, but you can see the quilting really well. next up: scrappy binding.
Note: This blog has moved. Please join me at scrambledmeggs.wordpress.com. (And leave me a comment to let me know you made it!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'd love it if you would include a way for me to contact you so I can reply.
— Meghan