1. happy campers, 2. whirligigs, 3. potholder pass round 3, 4. potholders, 5. finished wall hanging, 6. new purse, 7. robot pillow, 8. Pure wall hanging, 9. hexagon QAL front, 10. garden windows, 11. mug rug for Julie, 12. front
What a a great compilation! I love the colors in your work, they're all varied and intense in their own rights. I particularly love the bottom row :)
You had a great year! I love all the colors in your work. They're all intense, yet quite varied. My goal this year is to have some color variety :) I think I found my inspiration in your bottom row!
You made so much cute stuff! I'm drooling over that purse - love the shape and the fabrics!
Yay my quilt is among them! I love it so much and it's seriously going to brighten up my new room. Keep it up friend.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'd love it if you would include a way for me to contact you so I can reply.— Meghan
What a a great compilation! I love the colors in your work, they're all varied and intense in their own rights. I particularly love the bottom row :)
ReplyDeleteYou had a great year! I love all the colors in your work. They're all intense, yet quite varied. My goal this year is to have some color variety :) I think I found my inspiration in your bottom row!
ReplyDeleteYou made so much cute stuff! I'm drooling over that purse - love the shape and the fabrics!
ReplyDeleteYay my quilt is among them! I love it so much and it's seriously going to brighten up my new room. Keep it up friend.
ReplyDelete