Friday, January 7

just playing around...

FxCam_1294275217583.jpg

... with scraps ...

in progress

... and my camera app ...

small practice dresden

... on Wednesday afternoon.
I used the Elizabeth Hartman tutorial on Sew, Mama, Sew! and shrunk the template.

Next up: cathedral window practice block. After seeing this post from Heather (toward the bottom), I must learn.

3 comments:

  1. super cute! I love aqua and red! what are you going to do with it now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really lovely, I'm just about to try one today, as I would like to make a quilt using Dresden's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies!

    Lindsay, I think for now it will live in that embroidery hoop. Maybe someday it will become a pillow case or mini-quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'd love it if you would include a way for me to contact you so I can reply.

— Meghan