(each photo is a link to the Flickr page, hover or click over for details)
I've been doing some online window-shopping for a FQ bundle or layer cake, because I am absolutely dying to make my very own Modify Tradition-inspired sampler quilt. They're doing a quilt-along over there, but I think I want to do this at my own pace. I'm already behind on Rachel's pinwheel sampler — I caught up for all of one day!
So here is my to-do list before I can buy more fabric. Hopefully posting it here will keep me accountable...
- pinwheel sampler quilt-along block five
- put together backing for Happy Campers
- baste Happy Campers
- work on sashing for whirlygigs
- get paid
In sale news: QuiltHome is giving 20% off Valori Wells fabric, patterns and books through March 29 with the code vwf20.
Fabric.com is giving an extra 30% off sale (which is already 30%-50% off) through March 29 with code CLEARANCE323.
ps: I am also completely addicted to the Fresh Modern Quilts Flickr pool. Inspiration city.
Looks to me like you have plenty to keep you busy for 8 days before you have some cash again. :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck. I know how hard it can be to resist sometimes.
I just stumbled upon the Modify Tradition blog, so much inspiration from these ladies. I can relate with you on trying to stick to a budget when it comes to quilting. So many wonderful fabrics I'd love to play with too. Good Luck. Looking forward to following your blog.
ReplyDeletewww.missnettiequilts.blogspot.com