All that aside, Tuesdays are usually my favorite days of the week. So many great things happen. First of all, Tuesday is my "Friday" at work — any of you who work in a 7-day-a-week industry (I work at a newspaper) know what I'm talking about here.
Second, Tuesday is when Julie over at Jaybird Quilts posts her list of blog giveaways. I've yet to win anything, but I have found some cool blogs in the process. And I will keep entering and discovering new blogs each week!
Last, but most definitely not least, Tuesday is LOST day! I have been obsessively watching Lost for the past few years. I seriously love everything about that show, as frustrating as it can be at times. But enough about my Lost obsession...
In sale news, reprodepot.com is offering 20% off their '20s- and '30s-themed fabric. They have some adorable stuff (I absolutely love feedsack prints!), but it's kind of pricey ($6+ for a half-yard). To get the 20% off, use code "THIRTIES20" when checking out. The code is good until March 12.
ETA: fabric.com is offering 25% off the So St. Croix collection (Wednesday only).
(This is So St. Croix in Lee Aqua)
So many beautiful paisley prints! The boyfriend loves paisley... maybe he'll buy me some :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I'd love it if you would include a way for me to contact you so I can reply.
— Meghan